Become a member of the Northeast Kingdom Section of the Green Mountain Club! 25% of your membership dues go to the local section and help promote and maintain hiking opportunities in the Northeast Kingdom.
- A subscription to the Long Trail News, GMC’s quarterly magazine, and the quarterly NEK Section newsletter
- Discounts on GMC merchandise, workshops, publications, and rental cabins
- Special deals at participating retailers, inns, and B&Bs
- Free overnights at caretaker sites on the Long Trail
- Free admission to one Taylor Series talk every year
- And more!
Join today on GMC’s website, and make sure to choose the Northeast Kingdom as your Membership Section. This will ensure that the GMC NEK Section receives 25% of your dues, that you will be placed in the GMC NEK’s membership list, and you will be sure to receive the quarterly GMC NEK Section Newsletter.
Alternatively, you can visit the club headquarters and fill out a membership form. The club headquarters address is:
The Green Mountain Club
4711 Waterbury-Stowe Road
Waterbury Center, VT 05677
Or, request a membership form by calling 802-244-7037 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.