Become a member of the Northeast Kingdom Section of the Green Mountain Club! 10% of your membership dues go to the local section and help promote and maintain hiking opportunities in the Northeast Kingdom.
Benefits include: GMC merchandise discounts, quarterly Long Trail News and NEK Section newsletters, and member rates at many GMC events, workshops and shelters.
GMC Membership Categories:
- $40 Individual
- $100 Protector
- $60 Family
- $20 student / low income / senior
- $45 Sponsor
- $40 Nonprofi t or Youth Group
- $70 Defender
- $100 Business or Corporation
There are five ways to start a new Green Mountain Club membership
that will support the new Northeast Kingdom section:
1. Contact our section Membership Coordinator: Jerry Phillips email@example.com
2. Sign up and pay with a credit card online at the Green Mountain Club’s online store. See note below before using this option!
3. Download the membership form using the link at the bottom of this page, or call/fax the club and request that a membership form be mailed to you. You may even be able to join over the phone when you call! Tel: 802.244.7037 Fax: 802.244.5867. Again, see note below before using this option!
4. Send an email to request a membership form be sent to you. Once it arrives, fill it out and mail it in with your payment. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Visit the club headquarters and fill out a form. The club headquarters address is:
The Green Mountain Club
4711 Waterbury-Stowe Road
Waterbury Center, VT 05677
Important Note: Be sure to choose membership in the Northeast Kingdom section. This will ensure that the NEKGMC Section receives 10% of your dues, that you will be placed in the NEKGMC’s membership list, and you will be sure to receive the quarterly NEKGMC Section Newsletter. If you do not, the main club may either place you in a different section based on your geographical location or place you in the ‘at-large’ grouping.
Download the GMC membership form by clicking here: Green_Mtn_Broch.pdf